For all of you who expect tons of screenshots: There are none! But I enjoyed playing around in Google+ and as I also own a Facebook account I wanted to show you what to expect when shifting and you will miss.
First of all: Google+ is still in a beta-phase. The functionalities there are, are reason enough for me to shift.
- Wonderful privacy features by using circles.
- Huddles, which are kind of group chats.
- There is already an Android client.
- Calendar features: FB allows to invite people to events, but as Google has there powerful calendar which allows bloggers already to have parts of your calendar public it seems to be a question of time until the feature arrives.
- There are no games. This will be missing for some people. I had a look at the FB games and found them to be a huge waste of time. So for me this is OK. For others this could be the reason to stick to FB 😉