So you want to create a short video…
I really liked the storytelling when I first heard it. And when the video went live on the company web site I thought: How can I share that on my blog? Well, maybe you are interested in the steps it took to make the video.
- I recorded Gerd standing at a flipchart and telling the story.
- I watched the story and made a first draft video.
- Got some feedback on this video.
- Made a second refined version. Got some updated graphics from Teisha.
- Some of the feedback considered the “missing” audio. (I had not done any audio until then, because I wanted the video to work without any audio. So I tried to come up with a base story – I did that by recording something while watching the video. It took me three takes.
- I took the audio and video to Chelsea and asked her to come up with the story she would tell.
- I recorded Chelsea, cleaned the audio and merged everything.
More info on the product can be found on www.tricentis.com